Constructed to Build A Brighter Future
- Reduce the Homeless Population of Veterans
- Provides training modules in the industry of eco-friendly housing, agriculture, and business development for cross generational education.
- Create Economic Empowerment for Communities by providing employment opportunities at each of our manufacturing plant by hiring from within the communities.
- Proactively utilize federal tax dollars to execute and prepare labor for Affordable Housing.
- Support municipal cities through the development and integrative services that empower city residents to generate both social and financial capital for growth while reducing the burdens being placed on taxpayers.
- Enrich universal models for partnerships across private and public sector industries
- Job Coaching & Placement for participants that can work
- Legal Counsel to resolve participants’ legal issues
- Counseling, Life Coaching, Job Readiness, Coaching and Placement